Monday, January 16, 2012

Monologue...



All through the journey, I kept on driving
my very own life complaining and crying...
never did I think of putting a break
and giving a horn of halting...


There were oceans and there were valleys,
where I did not stop nor asked for help,
for ego had captured and surrounded my galley,
until a point when I saw no more alley.


its then I am realizing the meaning of time,
the smell of flower and the taste of lime..
had I been able to fight myself, instead of world,
my life would have been a mine of gold.


this might be painful, pathetic and shameful,
and I know I have to make a scene less awful..
by having an 'e' for emotion and not for ego,
to make the path clear to go...


I may shatter and scatter off my past..
yet i will stop and give some time for time,


Coz time is what I have lost in time and
time is what I have to gain again.


...............................................................................................Abhijeet Kulkarni



No comments:

Post a Comment