Tuesday, August 2, 2011

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN...

If you think you can YOU CAN !
the world always dances on your plan
If you think you can YOU CAN !
If you think you can YOU CAN !!

If you wish to ride a horse,
So will you do ride offcourse !
Or you dream to be on moon,
It will be true soon very soon
coz if you think you can YOU CAN !
yes if you think you can YOU CAN !!

You may think of having money,
a handsome fame a darling honey !
Let me tell you once again,
Its all waiting for you to gain !
Only if you think you can YOU CAN !
If you think you can YOU CAN !!

The words may seem so lacking wisdom,
No practicality, mere sounds of random.
But here I repeat I feel no pain.
I have no regret but for all we men,
for if we think we can WE CAN !
And I do think I CAN I CAN !!!!




 - ABHIJEET SHRIRAM KULKARNI

1 comment:

  1. U R TOO GOOD BUT I DONT KNOW HINDHI,, PLZ CONVERT UR WORD IN ROMAN APHABATS THAN I CAN FOLLOW

    ReplyDelete